Coming Soon to Amazon Kindle - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coming Soon to Amazon Kindle

There are so many things that I have done in my 26 years, but the one that I am most proud of is writing this book. So many people asked what made me write this book, and I have stated in the previous post...she just started talking to me. I told my mom people are going to think I am crazy when I tell them that she kept talking and never stop. She though about it and said, "Yes, I think your right. They are going to think your crazy," and continued washing dishes. Uhmm! she was suppose to say "No honey they won't think your crazy."

Some support system.

Well anyways, the book will be available on Amazon Kindle either on or after February 26, 2011.

Hope everyone likes it!!!

-C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard