How The Unsacred Gift Started - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How The Unsacred Gift Started

One day this girl started talking to me. I didn't know who she was, so I tried to ignore her. She kept talking about her gift. I just sat at my desk, and paid her no mind. Maybe she was talking to my co-worker, I though. So, I continue to do my work.


Then she whispered. "Some might say what I have is a gift...I say, I want to return it," she said.


"Why do you want to return it?" I asked her.


"Because it’s an unsacred gift," she said in a low tone.


"Why is it so unsacred?" I asked wanting to know more. She looked at me dead in my face, and I saw tears of blood running down her cheeks. I didn't know if I should call the ambulance or the psych ward for this young lady. She looked about 22 with long black hair, full lips, and had the weirdest eyes. They were shaped like almonds. She had dark circles under her eyes like she have not slept in days. She looked down at my oak desk like she was too ashamed to tell me what was so unsacred about her gift. She finally looked back at me and said, “I have visions of dead people.”


I was stuck in my chair and I could not move. Who was this girl? And why was she talking to me? I didn't know what to make of this, so I wrote down everything she told me about The Unsacred Gift.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard