Blessings - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blessings

So, while I was working on the The Unsacred Gift and doing some clean up on grammar and what not. I came up with a few ideas. The wired thing about it is that I had no intentions of writing at all. I wanted to be a famous singer and go on tour. Though I can't sing a lick,  I just knew I was going to be Beyonce before she came out. Instead I decide to give my life over to Christ and let Him lead the way. I have found that if you focus your attention on Godly things He will bless you with earthly things. It is such a blessing to be able to reach out and tell others about what God had done in my life.


Thank You & God Bless
-C.S.


The Unsacred Gift March 2011 (Amazon Kindle)
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard