Brain Cells - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Brain Cells

After going to work, coming home to change my bed clothes, and trying to spread the word about my book my brains cells are completely burnt out today. I wrote about two pages today for my next project, but I wish I had more time. My deadline for the first part of this book is the beginning of April (my personal deadline). Now thats before the editing and revisions. It will take me till the end of April to complete that. This series will be short. Once I get half way through it (which I'm almost there), I will post a mini synopsis of the first book.

For now my goal is to get it done.

C.S. Dorsey
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard