Finally!!! - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally!!!

So I finally figured out how to change my word doc into a PDF without going through the actual Acrobat website. It was a little complicated but I finally figured it out. I am satisfied with my book and the format. Now I'm just wait for the second proof to arrive, and it is off to be distribute on Amazon and other places.

I have schedule a first book signing with a local book club. One of my church members asked if I would come and bring my book to do a signing. I though to myself, this is weird, but ok.

My next stop after that will be a Mother's Day comedy fest that a co-worker of mine puts on every year. She asked me to be one of the vendors for her show. She said, "I want you to bring your book, and your jewelry too." Wow! How will I jungle the two?

Oh well better get use to it :)

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard