Give Me A Drink Of Water - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Friday, March 11, 2011

Give Me A Drink Of Water

"Some people say that when one life ends another begins. Not necessarily the beginning of life like a new born child, but a the rebirth of one’s self. I ask myself if she was still here will I be the woman that I am today? I sometimes still have dreams about her. And in those dreams everything is normal, but then I wake up. In my heart she is still with me, and all I can do is hear her say, “Give me a drink of water.'"


Give Me A Drink of Water is a story that I wrote in college about my grandmother who pass away in 1999. My instructor absolutely loved it and so did my class. I decided to pull it out, revise it, and turn it into a short story. The only problem is...I don't know where I put it!


C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard