Reviewing Paperback - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reviewing Paperback

For the third time I have review my proof. As never racking as it has been, I think the paperback format is in good condition. I cannot wait to announce when it will be ready for purchase. But for now it is on Kindle and NOOK for purchase.

I was literally in tears today going through my proof and I keep finding little things wrong. But I thank my mother for her words of wisdom. "It will be OK. Take your time. You will be happy later on." She always have a way of calming me down. And thats why the book is dedicated to her :)

Love you mom!!! :)

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard