Short Stories - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Short Stories

I have a million ideas going on in my head, but those ideas do not make it to the standerd novel word count. So what I have decided to do is create a short story of the month. This is to give my readers something to look forward to while waiting for the next masterpeice.

I love to write and I feel like if I do not get these stories out of my head, I will go nuts. So starting April I will post a short story in the beginning of the month.

Be on the look out for the short story of the month.

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard