To Blog or Not to Blog... - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog...

Thats not a question. 

Now that my book is available on Smashwords and Kindle, and in the process on NOOK and Paperback, I can sleep at night now. I can finally get back to my life. You know the usual wash clothes and clean my room, but most importantly I can get back to writing. I miss it and I love it. I am currently working on a project which I cannot reveal the title yet. It is a special gift for some people I know. So, I will keep it a secret so that I might finish it. I am half way there. I hope to finish it at the end of spring. I will keep you posted.

C. S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard