The Unsacred Gift Now On Paperback - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Unsacred Gift Now On Paperback

This is the moment that I have been waiting for. The Unsacred Gift is now on paperback. You can purchase on Createspace eStore. You can find the link under the Purchase Book tab or click on the link below.

This road have turly been a hard one. But I am grateful to the Lord for being able to finish something I started. My work is not over yet, but its down hill after this. 

On to the next book :)

The Unsacred Gift will be available on Amazon in 5-7 business days. I will announce it once I get confirmation.

C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard