Work of a Self Published Author - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Work of a Self Published Author

So, as I am going through the self published process, I did not realized how much work it entails. The formatting, the making sure it is perfect, and the many downloads and constant revisions to make sure everything is ready for review. I mean when they say the easy part of the whole writing process is writing the book, it was the truth. That was the fun part, but the publishing part is the hard part. Would I do it all over again? Yes. Do I regret doing it? No. I had a BLAST! 

My advice to inspiring writer like myself is write, read, write some more. Focus more on creating your voice and the rest will follow.

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard