What Now? - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What Now?

Now that I have taking a small break from writing (not really), I have came up with some really great ideas. There is one project that I have gone back and forth with trying to figure out if I want to make it a short story, or a novella. Currently at 12k words I don't think it will be a short story so that is out. It looks like making it a novella won.


The goal for May 2011 is to FINISH! I plan to release the new project this summer. Keep your fingers cross. we will see :)

C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard