First Public Appearance & Book Signing! - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Friday, May 6, 2011

First Public Appearance & Book Signing!

Tomorrow will be my first public appearance and book signing for The Unsacred Gift. I am so excited. I had 2 book signings in one last week April 30, 2011. The first one was for a book club. They asked some really good questions that I was not prepared for, but I was able to answer them. The main question I knew everyone was going to ask was "when is the next book coming out?" I think this is a great question that I have been asked on so many occasions. And the answer I give them is YES! there is another book coming soon (not the sequel). The squeal will come out next year some time.

But in other news here is a peek of the event I will be promoting my book.


Pray for me! And wish me luck!
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard