I Hear Voices Again!! - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Monday, May 2, 2011

I Hear Voices Again!!

I was trying to take a break from writing, however I am hearing those voices again. As I stated in one of my previous post regarding The Unsacred Gift how the charter Sissy started talking to me...well its happening again! With this new storyline I think my readers would enjoy it. I will reveal the title once I am completely finished with the first draft. My goal I to finish the first draft in the summer. I would like to release this one as a Fall 2011 read but life is life. So I am shooting for a Winter 2011 book release.

But until the end of the year buy The Unsacred Gift!! Now on Amazon and B&N Nook. 

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard