Twilight Dream? or Twilight Zone - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Friday, May 20, 2011

Twilight Dream? or Twilight Zone

So I had this dream one night that a wrote a book. And it was a good and about 300 pages or more. I am sitting there with this agent and he looked at the book back and forth. Then he put the book down and lean back in his chair and says, "This is a good book, but you need to write about vampires and werewolves." I was baffled by this comment. So I just looked a him and said, "vampires and werewolves are obsolete." Then he comes back at me and says, "Rather you like it or not its the thing now and you need to start writing about it." By this time in my dream, I became upset. Who was he to tell me about I want I need to write, and what will sale and not sale. I politely got up from my chair and said, "I will never write about vampires and werewolves." Heck I don't even know if I am spelling it right.

Then I woke up...

I wanted to stick to my guns about the vampires and werewolves thing that I made it forbidden in my mind. Yes it was forbidden alright. So forbidden that I had to write about it. Then I couldn't stop. Next thing I knew I start writing about Francesca and Alejandro's forbidden love. It is a short story at about 12k words. Oh did I mention its about a wolf...oops!

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard