Monthly News! - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Monthly News!

So, I am super excited about my new novella The Anitdote. But I am nervous at the sometime because this is my first paranormal romance for the YA genre, and I don't know how the teens will react to it. Beside the cute guy on the cover :). I was a little skeptical about releasing the novella because it was just for fun, however I told myself "Candice...you never know."

Bloody Rose is in its early stages. I will be spending the rest of the year writing this one. I love suspense so I want to make sure my readers are on the edge of their seats when they read it. I think the characters that I have developed is a great cast, and I hope everyone enjoys reading them :)


In other news I need a vacation from my job...again. Yes, I know I just had one two weeks ago, but I need another one. I put in my request for September, so I hope I get approved. This will allow me some time to myself. I have been dreaming of going to the Berkeley Marina to seat in front of the water with my lap top, digging my toes in the sand. I think I will do that this go round.


This is me!!! I wish...LOL!
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard