Summer 2011 Book: The Antidote (teen-paranormal romance) - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer 2011 Book: The Antidote (teen-paranormal romance)

I am so happy I received my book back early from my editor. Now all I have to is go over the edits, add a few things, and it is off to be released July 11, 2011.

I had fun writing this book. I have never planned on creating a paranormal romance for teens. This book was totally out of my genre but I decided to take on the challenge.

I hope everyone likes it, and the next time I post will be to announce that it is available for purchase.


July 11, 2011
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard