Whats Happening? - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Whats Happening?

Its been a little while since I have blogged. Just to give everyone an update The Antidote has been doing well. I have been getting questions on Facebook asking me if there is going to be a sequel? Lets just YES! There is going to be a second book (Blood of a Wolf). In fact there will be three books total. I have decided to turn The Antidote into a trilogy "The Lukos Trilogy."

Let me say this first that I was not planning on publishing this book let alone making it a series. How the book came about was simply and joke and about my friend and her husband. I would tease them and say I need to write a book about you two and your forbidden love for each other. So I started writing about a boy name Alejandro and a girl name Francesca. Then all of a sudden the story just took off.

Note to inspiring writers: If something come to you that sounds far fetch...WRITE ABOUT IT! You just never know.

-C. S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard