Purr Island - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Friday, January 6, 2012

Purr Island

I though I would start blogging again now that the holidays are gone and I can now focus on my writing. I am really happy to say that I am done editing Purr Island the last book to the Lukos Trilogy. I got in contact with my editor. I will be sending it to her sometime next week to polish it up. But in the mean time here is a little preview of the cover for Purr Island...


Cool huh? Thanks to my cover artist Dafeenah Jameel @ http://www.indiedesignz.com

Please feel free to tell me what you think of the cover :)
-C. S.


C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard