To Blog or Not? - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Thursday, February 9, 2012

To Blog or Not?

I was debating on if I should write a blog today. I really don't have much to say. There is, however, a few updates.

1. The Lukos Trilogy is available as some of you may already know. 
2. For a 3day promotion the first book in The Lukos Trilogy is free which is The Antidote (Book #1). Please click the link for more info. The Antidote (Teen Paranormal Romance) (The Lukos Trilogy Book #1)
3. My next book (Bloody Rose) first draft is almost done. I plan to revise it for a month and then send it off to my editor. So I am looking to release it some time in April 2012. Wish me luck!

So, yes that's what is going on so far. If something new comes up then I will share. Until then if you have any questions about my books, or about the character please feel free to send me a message.

Happy Reading!!

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard