~~Time Fly's~~ - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, March 17, 2012

~~Time Fly's~~

It has been a amazing year for me. This month marks the one year anniversary since I published my novel. And although I have not had great success like most authors I read about in their first year. I am bless to say that people have been purchasing my book(s). Are the number in the one hundreds? No of course not, but it will make it there one day.

For now I will keep on keeping on with my writing. In the mean time The Unsacred Gift is now on sale for $0.99 until April 15.

Available on Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, Apple iTunes, Kobo, Sony


Happy Reading!

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard