Dating & Cultism - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dating & Cultism

Ok, so for the past month I have being “editing” my new book Bloody Rose. Let’s just say that it’s not getting the attention that it deserves at the moment. Life has a funny way of interrupting your fun.

Just recently I have…well I don’t want to say the D word (dating) but that’s what is going on with me. How women authors juggle kids and husbands? I do not know. I am still trying to figure out the tricks of the trade.

WOW!

 But all in all please bare with me readers (if you are out there reading this). I am slowly trying to get my writing life back. It’s been on hold for a few months now, and I do not want it to die out.

In other news…oh yeah that’s right that’s it. I have no other news. Oh…wait yes I do. After I finish the slow edits for Bloody Rose and publishing it and stuff I will be working on my next project. The series that I will be working on is about cultic practices.

 No, I am not going to write a How To Start A Cult Book or anything like that. But I am going to write about things that are more of religious base. It will be a series for young adults, but it will also be a Christian read as well.

 I have been thinking about doing this series for a while now, and I think now is the perfect time to put it into action. I will post my research and progress in my blog, so stay tune for that.

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard