~~Discovering Scribd~~ - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

~~Discovering Scribd~~

I told myself that I will try and do better about blogging more. I must admit it is very hard to work full-time, be active in church, write books and blog during the week. Don't get me wrong I like having a job. It's paying for my editing...LOL!

But on a serious note, I just discovered Scribd. I mean I have read where people talked about it, but I have never logged in and created any documents myself. In any event I have started (slowly) adding chapters of The Unsacred Gift to my documents, so that my future readers can get a taste of my writing style.

You can check out Chapter One below. In the mean time here is a pic of my cousins dog.

Isn't he cute??????

The Unsacred Gift (Young Adult Paranormal) Excerpt 1
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard