Just Thinking :-] - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Monday, April 23, 2012

Just Thinking :-]

I'm blogging from my phone today. Oh the joys of technology. I was sitting here think about my little cousin going to his prom. He was so handsome looking on that day just a few weeks back. I was so happy for him. Most of my family came out to support him. It reminded me of my prom some decade ago. Well we won't go there today...lol!!

I post some pictures of him below. It seems like it was yesterday when he pooped on his mom when he was a baby. Awww....

My prom memory is when my senior prom fell on my birthday May 17, 2002. It was boring but the most fun part was when we went to the city (San Francisco, CA.). I didn't get home till 12:00 and boy was I tired...lol!!

Just thinking about the good old days. Feel free to post about your prom memories :-).

C.S.


C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard