#Short Blog# - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Thursday, April 19, 2012

#Short Blog#

I have a lot of things to do tonight. One of them being sleep which is very impotant above all things. I have a lot of editing to do tonight. I have been stalling on publishing Bloody Rose. One reason is because editing cost money. Even though sometimes it feels like I am being slow at releasing a book   (which is about every 3 to 4 months) my editor thinks I am Speedy Gonzales.

I do not feel that way. I feel like I am very slow. I mean sure my last book (Purr Island Book# 3 of the Lukos Trilogy) was published in January, I still feel like I am being lazy about my writing. I guess I deserve to be lazy since I published 3 books in a 6 month period (novellas). So I guess I can be a little slow :).

But in any event Bloody Rose (hopefully) will be out within the next month, month and a half. Below is a little teaser.


“Look at what we did. We are never going to get away with this. Everything I have worked hard for is going to go away.” I shook as if the temperature had drop a few degree, but it was fear that we might get caught that gave me chills. Catlian stood up and grabbed my face holding on to my pudgy cheeks that was probably now red. 
“You listen here,” the psyco path spoke, “you’re going on to be the best swimmer in the world. Joise is going on to study medicine, and Marcy is going to be the fastest runnier you hear me?” Her words came out as more of a demand than comfort. I nodded my head in agreement. I was still shaking from the hard cry. 
“Let’s all promise we will never speak about this day ever, you hear me?” Everyone’s head was down and nodded silently in agreement. “Agree?” Catlain repeated to emphasis that we were all in on this together. 
“Agreed,” we all said in unison. Little did we know we just made a deal with the devil. 

Bloody Rose.

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard