Updated On Stuff! - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Updated On Stuff!

I was thinking, what am I going to blog about today? Hummm!! Maybe I will talk about my new blog tour starting May 6, 2012.

I am super excited because this will be my first blog tour. I have read about different indie authors doing it, and how it is a great way to promote your book. I though to myself it is worth a shot, so I signed up with www.yanovelreader.com. Whom the host, Rachel Marks, has helped me out tremendously with the tour. Big thanks to her and her bloggers for helping me. I will give out the dates and blog sites soon.

Just to let everyone know that the printed copy of The Unsacred Gift is now up on Amazon (click the cover below to purchase a hard copy). I will be giving away sign printed copies on Goodreads soon  so be on the look out for that as well.



Feel free to comment.

C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard