**Book Review** Scary Mary by S.A. Hunter - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Sunday, May 27, 2012

**Book Review** Scary Mary by S.A. Hunter


Stalking  Shadows

Mary’s back, and she has to help Vicky, her nemesis. While on a date, Vicky gets into car wreck that leaves her in a coma. Through dreams, she reaches out to Mary for help. Mary isn’t happy to help her, but she’s willing to do almost anything to get the cheerleader out of her head.


So, I really don't do book reviews, but I though I might do one for this book. This is my take on Stalking Shadows which is book 2 of Scary Mary series....I liked it!!!

Now book 1 (Scary Mary) was not that scary, but book 2 creeped me out a little. It was perfect and my kind of book. The plot was on point and the book flowed nice. If you want to read something that is creepy and entertaining then read the Scary Mary series :)

If I could do a rating I would give it...4 stars :)  


Buy the book on Amazon
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard