:-) A "Me Post" (-: - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

:-) A "Me Post" (-:

This is sorta of a late night post. But since I have been doing guest post and try to get things together for my own blog tours, I though I might just have a "me post."

A "me post" is something that I just created in my head just now. Its a blog post where I talk about my personal life. Not that I have one or anything, but just to share some normal human stuff.

So, as some of you my have not known my birthday was May 17. Yaay! Happy birthday to me. I didn't do much on that day. My mom took me to the Cheesecake Factory which I highly recommend. I've had my mind on other things like my upcoming blog tours (I will be announcing the dates soon), that I have not really been paying any attention to the calender. Before I knew it, it was my birthday.

I have 3 blog tours set in the month of June, so it is going to be a busy month. I would prefer to tour in the summer any ways. My sales are very slow when its sunny. Then when the rain comes the sales picks up. Not that I sale thousands of copies. Just 10 here and there.

At first I was all about sales and stuff. Now I just want create some buzz about my book. Sales don't mean anything if people thinks your book sucks. So that's why I decided to do a blog tour. Sorta of a meet and greet with different blogs, the host, and readers. I had so much fun with my first blog tour with Rachel at YA Novel Reader. .


Now, I have become obsessed with touring. I should have discovered this last year as soon as when The Unsacred Gift came out. Better late than never. You live and learn.


This was supposed to be a "me post" and not about books. But since I have no life, my writing is my life. Its all I think about now.

Below are some pictures of the room I stayed in at The Claremont Hotel & Spa in Berkeley CA for my birthday vacation.

The Living Room

The rest of The Living Room 

The Bedroom 

The flat screen in the room 

The Bathroom 

The End :)


C.S.




C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard