~~What I'm going to do~~ - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

~~What I'm going to do~~

Hello all who follow this blog and read it once in a blue moon.

I am working on writing some new stuff. It may take me all the way till next year to finish it...LOL! But that's ok. Hopefully I can get 2 books out of it. :)

With that being said I will not be publishing another book till 2013. I hope everyone enjoys the books I currently have out now (The Unsacred Gift, Bloody Rose, The Antidote, Blood of a Wolf, & Purr Island).

The book I am currently working on now is nothing like what I have written before. It will be a more religious base book. This is something that I have been wanting to write for almost a year now and I am tired of talking about writing it...so I am going to shut up and put the petal to the metal (or hit the keys on the keyboard...however you want to say it in writing terms).

Since I have not did a personal blog in a while I though I might share some photos of my life this summer...

 Here is me...

 My favorite pass time...
 Oh...me at work...

 Oh...here is me again...
these pictures just gets better and better

Food I was eating on my church picnic...yumm!

Oh ....there goes my toes enjoying the water in Antioch CA.


Uhmm...yeah so that's it! Hopefully I will have some fall photos :)
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard