~Don't Forget About...~ - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

~Don't Forget About...~

Ok people, I am not sure if you know or maybe I have not been promoting it as much, but Bloody Rose is out. And it has been out now for 3 months (Amazon & Barnes & Nobles). I was thinking about doing a blog tour for the book, but its only a novella. It wouldn't hurt to try.

In any event I am still writing. What I am writing? I will not tell. Its a secret.

So, I'm writing this post to say don't forget about Bloody Rose, and let me know if you like it or not.

Once again.....Bloody Rose

C.S.

C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard