~Sharelle Unique Publishing~ - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Friday, November 9, 2012

~Sharelle Unique Publishing~






A lot of people asked me how I went about publishing my book, so I told them. It wasn't till I told the 20th person when I realized I wanted to help people get started.

I know how hard and difficult it is to publish a book. It is time consuming and it also can be stressful. That’s why I started my own publishing company :-)

Sharelle Unique’s mission is to help writers achieve their publishing dreams. We want to work with authors not just for a book but for a career — we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our authors. Our goal is to give authors a chance share their work to the world. From publishing, to book marking Sharelle Unique strive to make the publish process as smooth as possible. (no fees required)

Please visit our website sharelleunique.com for more information.


C.S.
C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard