~Books, Publishing, and... A Magazine! Oh My~ - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

~Books, Publishing, and... A Magazine! Oh My~

Hello All,

I know its been a while since I have blogged, but I have been working on something great.

First, I would like to thank everyone that supported me in purchasing my book(s), doing reviews and hosting giveaways for The Unsacred Gift. Some of you may notice that The Unsacred Gift is no longer up for sale. Well that is the exciting news...

I decided to redistribute the book under my publishing company name (yes MY publishing company Sharelle Unique Publishing) and find a distribution company to distribute so that it can go on the bookshelve.

Well...I found one New Shelves Distribution will be distributing my book and putting it into bookstores. Yaay! I am really excited! I will give you more details later on.

Now, on to the next thing I am doing...

So, in addition to working with a distributor and running my own publishing company I also finished the first issue of S.U.M. (Sharelle Unique eMagazine). I know, how do I find time to do all of this while working a full-time job? Well its not easy. Let just say it takes a lot of prayer!

Check it out below. Its $1.99 to download. I am still working on subscriptions so bare with me.

If you want to know more about S.U.P (Sharelle Unique Publishing) or S.U.M (Sharelle Unique eMagazine) go to sharelleunique.com.

I want to thank everyone for hanging in there with me for two year. And a special thanks to my readers :)


 
 
$1.99 
 
S.U.M is a new e-magazine that focuses its attention on promoting authors doing want they love to do and that is writing. From the top selling independent authors to new authors that are trying to break into the world of writing, we got it cover. S.U.M is all about helping authors promote themselves, their books, and give awesome writing tips.

 
 


C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard