Reviewers Needed for Novella "Bloody Rose" - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Monday, February 25, 2013

Reviewers Needed for Novella "Bloody Rose"

Hello All,

I'm looking for reviewers for my novella Bloody Rose. I have not promoted it much and now I think it is time. If you are interested please fill out the form below. Its in ebook format only!


Sometimes beauty can be dangerous. At least that's what Rose found when she realized her looks brought nothing but hate from the women in Poison Berry. On the other hand, she attracted the attention of the town's men. Jealousy arose in four young girls - Catlain, Josie, Gabby and Marcy. They envied Rose so much that they were willing to do anything to get rid of her. But, sometimes beauty can be deadly. (Novella, Short Story)



C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard