The Unsacred Gift--Newly Edited, Distrubute, & Publishing - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Unsacred Gift--Newly Edited, Distrubute, & Publishing

Hello Everyone :)

I am super excited to say that The Unsacred Gift is now LIVE on Amazon! Its only available in print. This newly published book is not only re-edited, but it is also publishing under my publishing company Sharelle Unique Publishing. I am so excited to be starting this new journey of publishing in my life. Not only that but also helping other authors start their journey into publishing as well.

Please stay tune. I will be announcing when the book becomes available at other retailers and bookstores. If you would like to purchase on Amazon please click on the book cover.

C.S.






C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard