~Exciting News and Updates!~ - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

~Exciting News and Updates!~

I have some exciting news fellow blog followers. The Unsacred Gift which is my first novel, is now in Barnes & Nobles Bookseller stores!!!

It has been a crazy 3 year journey to get to this point. After hours and hours of writing, research, self publishing, and republishing under my publishing company's name (Sharelle Unique Publishing) I was finally able to get distribution so that my book can be available in the bookstores!

This was a dream of mine. It goes to show that you should never give up on your dream. Nothing in life comes easy. But with hard work, sacrifice, and believing in yourself, pays off. Never say never!

 
Now Available in Barnes & Nobles Bookstores!
 
Please go to barnesandnobles.com to check if a store near you have The Unsacred Gift in stock!
 
 
C.S.

C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard