~ My Take on Hidden Figures ~ - C. S. Dorsey
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions." Joel 2:28

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

~ My Take on Hidden Figures ~


Image result for hidden figures

First, I want to say that normally I do not write reviews for movies. I wanted to write a review for Hidden figures because it is an inspirational movie to all.

I would give this movie a 5-star review. Even though people can probably care less about what I say because I am just a regular person and not a movie reviewer. Yet I feel as though everyone has their own opinion and personal perspectives.

For this movie, all case play a very important role. There, to me, is no leading actor or actress in this film. But of course, Hollywood would separate and determine what role was more important when it comes to the Golden Globes or Oscars.

What I got out of this movie is despite the roadblocks that we face daily, what may seem hard to us or difficult, God can make the impossible possible. If people would come together great things can happen. But we need to put our difference aside.

While we are fighting against each other, the enemy is approaching yet we are too blind to see.

C.S. Dorsey 2017. Powered by Blogger.

@templatesyard